Explore our promoted experiences
- Miami walking tour of South Beach food and culture
- Explore the Art Deco district of South Beach
- Learn the cultural background and ingredients of each bite
- Visit at top Miami restaurants for included tastings
Departure & Return
Directions: Guide will be waiting with a sign that says "Miami Culinary Tours"
What To Expect
Your excursion includes hearty food tastings—and a fair amount of walking to burn it off. As you sample myriad flavors from Columbia, Cuba, Argentina, Peru, and beyond, you quickly understand how South Beach earned its acclaim as a vibrant food locale.
Between stops, your guide passes highly acclaimed restaurants and talented kitchens. Get insider tips on which eateries to visit and which to avoid—and if you have other questions, just ask.
Your evening tour ends just in time to grab a nightcap or enjoy the famous Miami Beach nightlife.
Please note that tastings and stops are subject to change without notice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Meeting Point: Bolivar Restaurant at 841 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- This is a walking tour, please wear comfortable shoes. Tour takes place rain or shine, in case of announced rain please bring poncho or umbrella.
- We cater for vegetarians (or no pork, beef, chicken or fish). Please note them in the Special Requirements section when booking. Unfortunately at this time we are NOT able to cater for gluten-free and vegan diets.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miami Culinary Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews