Explore our promoted experiences
- Food tour of Milan’s Brera neighborhood
- Enjoy multiple food stops in beloved local eateries around Brera
- Sample classic Milanese dishes and other Italian specialties
- Learn about the history of each dish and the city from your guide
Departure & Return
Your tour meets at Panificio Pattini Via Solferino, 5, 20121 Milan. The closest underground station is "Lanza-Brera", which is a 5 minute walk away. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
What To Expect
Stop at multiple restaurants, cafes, and markets to sample local delights. Tastings vary depending on what's in season, but some likely dishes include melanzane alla parmigiana (baked eggplant with Parmesan and tomatoes), mondeghili meatballs, and traditional Milan dishes. Along with local favorites, enjoy samplings of popular Italian treats like gelato and cannoli, or melt-in-your-mouth slivers of culatello—a prized Parma ham.
Then sample craft beer and a traditional Northern Italian aperitivo.
Conclude the tour in central Milan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable shoes and dress are recommended
- Guests must be at least 18 years to participate in wine/alcohol tastings
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Eat a really light breakfast, and this is plenty of food for your lunch for the day." See review