Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Milan and its delicious cuisine on a food walking tour
- Learn about the famous aperitivo culture from northern Italy
- Sample a number of drinks, cheeses, meats, and many more regional treats
- Enjoy a personalized experience on a small-group tour
Departure & Return
in front of the orange and red bike sharing rack (close to the big oak tree)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Do Eat Better Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It was a lot of walking, even though we stopped at different places, so I would not for people who cannot walk for at least a couple of miles." See review
- "Many great choices and not too far apart for walking" See review
- "Getting front of the line at cathedrals and museums is nothing compared to getting great seats in the small popular trattorias and bars in this neighborhood." See review