3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Nibbles like soy source beans
Bullet train tickets and other transportation fees.
Extra drinks and food (available to purchase)
Meal for infant
Departure & Return
Nagano Station , Japan, 〒380-0921 長野県長野市大字栗田５９This activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY o8Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nagano Sake Tasting Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nagano Sake Tasting Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Nagano Sake Tasting Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nagano Sake Tasting Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Nagano Sake Tasting Walking Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sake TastingWalking ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNaganoSake Tasting - Nagano PrefectureWalking Tours - Nagano PrefectureFull-day Tours - Nagano PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Nagano PrefectureSake Tasting - KawagoeWalking Tours - KawagoeFull-day Tours - KawagoeHalf-day Tours - KawagoeSake Tasting - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoFull-day Tours - MusashinoHalf-day Tours - MusashinoCategory