6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Bike rental fee
The use of private van
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If it's rainy on the tour date, your tour routes/spots will be changed.
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as you will be riding a bike.
- The meeting place for this tour is Narita Station, from where you will take the train to Sawara with your otomo tour guide. As there are not many trains, please make sure to arrive on time!
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- On Wednesdays "Nakamuraya Shoten" is closed. If any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 4000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - A Refreshing Cycle through the City of Water, Sawara?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - A Refreshing Cycle through the City of Water, Sawara?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - A Refreshing Cycle through the City of Water, Sawara?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - A Refreshing Cycle through the City of Water, Sawara
6 to 7 hours
2 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sake TastingMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursBeer & Brewery ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaritaSake Tasting - Chiba PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - Chiba PrefectureWalking Tours - Chiba PrefectureHistorical Tours - Chiba PrefectureBeer & Brewery Tours - Chiba PrefectureSake Tasting - ChibaMountain Bike Tours - ChibaWalking Tours - ChibaHistorical Tours - ChibaBeer & Brewery Tours - ChibaSake Tasting - TokyoMountain Bike Tours - TokyoWalking Tours - TokyoHistorical Tours - TokyoBeer & Brewery Tours - TokyoCategory