- Garden District and Magazine Street walking tour
- See one of New Orleans’ most historical neighborhoods
- Learn about historic sights and celebrity homes you might miss on your own
- Great orientation of the Garden District for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
We will meet you on the corner of St Charles and Washington
You will end your tour on a couple blocks from where you started from
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The cemetery is closed for all federal holidays and the week before Mardi Gras plus the day after.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- NOTE: Lafayette Cemetery will be closed on Monday 9/9/19 until further notice, so we will not visit the cemetery while closed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unique NOLA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands