- Explore the most haunted locations of New Orleans
- Listen to the gruesome stories of America’s most haunted city
- Visit the most actively haunted grounds to hunt for ghosts
- There is a moderate amount of walking involved
Departure & Return
Washington Artillery Park 700 block of Decatur Street between St Peter and St Ann Streets, across from Jackson Square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Haunted History Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.