- Half-day trip to Oak Alley Plantation
- Tour the mansion with a costumed guide
- Entrance fee included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from New Orleans
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
On arrival, stroll under majestic, 300-year-old oak trees and take a 40-minute tour of the opulent mansion with a guide dressed in period costume. The Greek Revival architecture of the Big House was built in 1837 and later restored in 1925.
Wander the 25-acre (10-hectare) grounds at your own pace during your free time. Visit the blacksmith shop, snap photos of antique farm equipment, or peruse exhibits on slavery and the Civil War at your leisure. Grab lunch and beverages at the restaurant or cafe (own expense) before the return drive to New Orleans.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Louisiana Tour company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff