3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
See the many faces of New Orleans on this 3-hour private tour. Your guide, a local historian, will lead you through the Lower Ninth Ward and the ever-evolving Warehouse/Arts District. Explore the scenic Garden District, known for its oak-lined streets, lush gardens, and impressive Victorian mansions. End your tour with a visit to the historic Lafayette Cemetery.
- Customizable private tour with local historian
- Can be tailored to suit interests in music, history, or architecture
- See the Lower Ninth Ward, Garden District, and more
- Round-trip transport from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Louis Armstrong Intl Airport, 900 Airline Dr, Kenner, LA 70062
- New Orleans cruise terminal, 1100 Erato St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Custom Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Chauffeured and Historian Guided City Tour of New Orleans?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Chauffeured and Historian Guided City Tour of New Orleans?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Chauffeured and Historian Guided City Tour of New Orleans?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Chauffeured and Historian Guided City Tour of New Orleans
8 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew OrleansShore Excursions - LouisianaBus Tours - LouisianaCity Tours - LouisianaPorts of Call Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaHalf-day Tours - LouisianaShore Excursions - Orange BeachBus Tours - Orange BeachCity Tours - Orange BeachPorts of Call Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachHalf-day Tours - Orange BeachShore Excursions - DestinBus Tours - DestinCity Tours - DestinPorts of Call Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinHalf-day Tours - DestinCategory
Storyville District Tours & TicketsAudubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium Tours & TicketsNew Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum Tours & TicketsPreservation Hall Tours & TicketsLower Ninth Ward Tours & Tickets1850 House Tours & TicketsAudubon Aquarium of the Americas Tours & TicketsWhitney Plantation Museum Tours & TicketsNew Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA) Tours & TicketsChalmette National Historical Park Tours & TicketsDestrehan Plantation Tours & TicketsThe Presbytère Tours & TicketsMardi Gras World Tours & TicketsHotel Monteleone Tours & TicketsBackstreet Cultural Museum Tours & TicketsNapoleon House Tours & TicketsCabildo Tours & TicketsJackson Square Tours & TicketsMagazine Street Tours & TicketsBeauregard-Keyes House Tours & Tickets