- Learn about the real-life horror stories that shocked New Orleans
- Pass the sites of some of the most terrifying true crimes committed in the French Quarter
- Spooky alternative to ghost tours that will even shock nonbelievers
- Tour offered in the evening for a more atmospheric background
Departure & Return
Meet in front of the court house, on the stairs near the front door
End of tour is near this location. Your guide will help with directions to your next destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unique NOLA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a must do tour when visiting New Orleans!" See review