Explore our promoted experiences
- Walk through New Orleans’ picturesque Garden District
- Learn about the area’s history from a local guide
- Visit Lafayette Cemetery, one of the city’s famous “Cities of the Dead”
- Small group tour limited to 25 people
Departure & Return
Centrally located departure location - one block from the St. Charles Streetcar or four blocks from the Magazine Bus. Meetup spot is right next to a great coffee shop, so be sure to show up a few minutes early for a snack. Tour departs from outside the main entrance of the Rink. Your guide will be holding a sign that says"New Orleans Architecture Tours".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Architecture Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.