1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Savor your New Orleans experience with a professional photographer to show you around the French Quarter and capture high-quality photos of the excursion. The local photographer not only knows the top photo spots in the city but can also share other details about the sights throughout the tour. This enables you to maximize your time and take home photos.
- Join a small-group photo tour of New Orleans (maximum of four people)
- Receive 15 to 20 edited images to save as souvenirs of your trip
- A small-group tour is more affordable than a private shoot but still ensures individual attention from the photographer
- Avoid someone in your group being left out of photos while they take the picture
Saved to wishlist!
15-20 edited pictures in 3-10 business days after session
Departure & Return
615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY French Quarter Photo Shoot
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during New Orleans French Quarter Photo Shoot?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Orleans French Quarter Photo Shoot?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
New Orleans French Quarter Photo Shoot
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pub ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew OrleansPub Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaPhotography Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaPub Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachPhotography Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachPub Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinPhotography Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinCategory
Degas HouseBeauregard-Keyes HouseHoumas HouseNew Orleans Pharmacy MuseumLouis Armstrong ParkNew Orleans School of CookingLafayette Cemetery No. 1Court of Two SistersFrenchmen Street1850 HouseCabildoStoryville District Audubon ParkThe PresbytèreSydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture GardenPreservation HallOld Ursuline ConventJackson SquareMusical Legends ParkNational WWII Museum