Departure & Return
From the A697, north of the village of Powburn, turn left into Breamish Valley & follow the road to Ingram. Cross the river via a bridge to reach Ingram Bridge Car Park. Continue, then turn left at the junction, then at a sharp left hand bend you will see Ingram Village Hall directly ahead of you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Footsteps - Walking the beauty of Northumberland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Arty Footsteps - part of the English National Park Experience Collection.