- Enjoy the excitement of rafting the rapids and swimming in clear pools
- Marvel at the wild and scenic Deschutes River
- Eat a filling lunch of barbecue, fruits, and vegetables
- Make memories when you purchase photos of the day’s adventures (your expense)
Departure & Return
Meet at the River Drifters Deschutes Outpost: 600 Timber Lane Maupin, OR 97037
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY River Drifters Whitewater Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands