- Evening cruise on the Oslofjord
- 3-hour tour on a traditional wooden sailboat
- Travel through the fjord, admiring the islands and lovely scenery
- Norwegian shrimp snack included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, set sail around Oslo Fjord, the glistening body of water that’s flanked by glorious countryside as well as the city sights. Sail past Oslo Opera House and Akershus Fortress, and then meander through the pretty islets that pepper the fjord.
As you cruise, enjoy a tasty snack of shrimps with bread. Then, after three hours on the water, return to the start point where your evening cruise ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Batservice Sightseeing A/S
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 3-Hour Norwegian Evening Cruise Aboard a Wooden Sailing Boat on the Oslo Fjord.