2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Tipping is not included in the tour price. Tips are appreciated but not mandatory :)
Departure & Return
Jernbanetorget, 0154 Oslo, Norway
Karl Johans gate 33A, 0162 Oslo, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OsloWay
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City Highlights and Christmas Markets Walking Tour (Private)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during City Highlights and Christmas Markets Walking Tour (Private)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City Highlights and Christmas Markets Walking Tour (Private)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City Highlights and Christmas Markets Walking Tour (Private)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 177579P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloWalking Tours - StavangerHistorical Tours - StavangerWalking Tours - StreymoyHistorical Tours - StreymoyWalking Tours - StockholmHistorical Tours - StockholmCategory
Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)Bygdøy PeninsulaOslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)Holmenkollen Ski JumpIbsen MuseumFram Museum (Frammuseet)OslofjordOslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Karl Johans GateNorwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)