3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the hassle of a map and guidebook with this Oslo walking tour that touches on the most important landmarks, as well as the Vigeland Park, in just a few hours. Learn about the city’s fascinating history from your guide as you stroll past highlights like Akershus Castle, Rådhuset (City Hall), and the Aker Brygge district. End in the vast Vigeland Park, home to more than 200 sculptures.
- Make the most of your time with an overview of Oslo's top attractions
- A guide for commentary about the city’s history and culture
- See the Nobel Peace Center, Royal Palace, and other highlights
- Set your own pace and itinerary with a private walking tour
Saved to wishlist!
Public Transport Tickets (Return)
Vigeland Park (Free Entry)
Departure & Return
Brynjulf Bulls plass 1, 0250 Oslo, Norway
Nobels gate 32, 0268 Oslo, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OURWAY Tours AB - Oslo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Oslo City & Vigeland Park Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oslo City & Vigeland Park Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oslo City & Vigeland Park Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloCity Tours - StavangerWalking Tours - StavangerHalf-day Tours - StavangerCity Tours - StreymoyWalking Tours - StreymoyHalf-day Tours - StreymoyCity Tours - StockholmWalking Tours - StockholmHalf-day Tours - StockholmCategory
Karl Johans GateHolmenkollen Ski JumpOslo Opera House (Operahuset)Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Bygdøy PeninsulaOslofjordMunch Museum (Munchmuseet)Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Fram Museum (Frammuseet)Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Ibsen MuseumOslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)