- Sightseeing cruise on the Oslo Fjord
- See Oslo's beautiful waterfront
- Choice of morning and afternoon cruise times
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Departure & Return
Departure PointRåduskaia 3, Rådhusbrygge 3 1, 0160 Oslo, Norway
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Gaze out at the wooded hills that ring the city, passing through sheltered sounds and winding around small islands speckled with summer vacation homes. Lear about the area—its history and geography—from your onboard guide as you cruise.
Afterwards, return to the start point and hop back onto dry land to end your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During winter season:
- A day at the Bygdøy Museums and Oslo Fjord Sightseeing:
- First join the 2 hour Fjord Sightseeing leaving 10.30, then we make a
- at 12:20 on Bygdøynes letting passengers off for a 2.5 hours visit to museums, at 14:50 we depart from Bygdøynes arriving 15:00 at City Hall.
- 1530 departure is only done when its daylight. During Nov, Dec, Jan and Feb the sun sets earlier.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Batservice Sightseeing A/S
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Oslo Fjord Sightseeing Cruise.