2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Electronic scooter rental
Safety equipment rental (helmet)
Tipping is not included in the tour price. Tips are appreciated but not mandatory :)
Departure & Return
Jernbanetorget 1, 0154 Oslo, Norway
Tjuvholmen, Oslo, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For safety reasons all the participants have to be at least 13 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OsloWay
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during E-Scooter Oslo City Tour (Private)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during E-Scooter Oslo City Tour (Private)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during E-Scooter Oslo City Tour (Private)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during E-Scooter Oslo City Tour (Private)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloCity Tours - StavangerVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - StavangerCity Tours - StreymoyVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - StreymoyCity Tours - StockholmVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - StockholmCategory
Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Holmenkollen Ski JumpOslofjordFram Museum (Frammuseet)Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Ibsen MuseumPort of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)Karl Johans GateBygdøy Peninsula