5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
This 4-hour private tour shows you only the best of Oslo. Visit the Opera House and Palace in the city center, then explore the dreamy sculptures of Vigeland Park and listen to stories about the artist who created them. Head to the Viking Ship Museum to see some of the best-preserved ships in the world. Delve into Viking culture and learn about its impact on Norway today.
- Walking tour with local guide
- See only Oslo highlights
- Visit the Opera House, Palace, Vigeland Park, and Viking Ship Museum
- Entrance fees and public transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Brynjulf Bulls plass 1, 0250 Oslo, Norway
Huk Aveny 35, 0287 Oslo, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OURWAY Tours AB - Oslo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Oslo Highlights Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oslo Highlights Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oslo Highlights Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloCity Tours - StavangerWalking Tours - StavangerHistorical Tours - StavangerHalf-day Tours - StavangerCity Tours - StreymoyWalking Tours - StreymoyHistorical Tours - StreymoyHalf-day Tours - StreymoyCity Tours - StockholmWalking Tours - StockholmHistorical Tours - StockholmHalf-day Tours - StockholmCategory
Fram Museum (Frammuseet)Karl Johans GateHolmenkollen Ski JumpIbsen MuseumNorwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)OslofjordBygdøy PeninsulaOslo Opera House (Operahuset)Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)