4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Private professional tour guide for 4 hrs
Private tourist-class vehicle for 3 hrs
Viking Ship Museum guided tour & entrance fee
Meals / snacks
Any other admissions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Oslo Cruise Terminal AS, Akershusstranda 15, 0150 Oslo, Norway
- Cruise Pirs Oslo Port, Skur 35, Akershusstranda, 0150 Oslo, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oslo Highlights and Viking Ship Museum?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Oslo Highlights and Viking Ship Museum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oslo Highlights and Viking Ship Museum?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oslo Highlights and Viking Ship Museum?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloShore Excursions - StavangerBus Tours - StavangerCity Tours - StavangerWalking Tours - StavangerPorts of Call Tours - StavangerHalf-day Tours - StavangerShore Excursions - StreymoyBus Tours - StreymoyCity Tours - StreymoyWalking Tours - StreymoyPorts of Call Tours - StreymoyHalf-day Tours - StreymoyShore Excursions - StockholmBus Tours - StockholmCity Tours - StockholmWalking Tours - StockholmPorts of Call Tours - StockholmHalf-day Tours - StockholmCategory
Bygdøy PeninsulaFram Museum (Frammuseet)Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)Holmenkollen Ski JumpAstrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Ibsen MuseumPort of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Karl Johans GateOslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)OslofjordViking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)