3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide for 3 hrs
Pick-up from port by comfortable a/c vehicle relevant to the group size
Panoramic Oslo driving tour for 3 hrs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide and driver by the ship/hotel lobby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oslo Private Panoramic Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Oslo Private Panoramic Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oslo Private Panoramic Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oslo Private Panoramic Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloBus Tours - StavangerCity Tours - StavangerHalf-day Tours - StavangerBus Tours - StreymoyCity Tours - StreymoyHalf-day Tours - StreymoyBus Tours - StockholmCity Tours - StockholmHalf-day Tours - StockholmCategory
Bygdøy PeninsulaOslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Karl Johans GatePort of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)Ibsen MuseumFram Museum (Frammuseet)Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Holmenkollen Ski JumpNorwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Oslofjord