3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide for 3 hrs
Pick-up from port by comfortable a/c vehicle relevant to the group size
Panoramic Oslo driving tour for 3 hrs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide and driver by the ship.
- Cruise Pirs Oslo Port, Skur 35, Akershusstranda, 0150 Oslo, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shore Excursion: Oslo Panoramic Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shore Excursion: Oslo Panoramic Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Shore Excursion: Oslo Panoramic Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Shore Excursion: Oslo Panoramic Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloShore Excursions - StavangerBus Tours - StavangerCity Tours - StavangerPorts of Call Tours - StavangerHalf-day Tours - StavangerShore Excursions - StreymoyBus Tours - StreymoyCity Tours - StreymoyPorts of Call Tours - StreymoyHalf-day Tours - StreymoyShore Excursions - StockholmBus Tours - StockholmCity Tours - StockholmPorts of Call Tours - StockholmHalf-day Tours - StockholmCategory
Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)Holmenkollen Ski JumpOslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Ibsen MuseumAstrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)Bygdøy PeninsulaOslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Karl Johans GatePort of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Fram Museum (Frammuseet)Oslofjord