1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Imagine yourself on a wintry maritime adventure with a visit to the Fram Museum of polar exploration. Board the original Fram vessel and tour its lounges, cabins, engine room, and cargo hold. Take an underground tunnel to the Gjøa building to see the first ship to travel the Northwest Passage. The onsite cinema shows an informative film on polar exploration every 15 minutes.
- Enjoy easy entrance with prepaid admission
- Hear stories of maritime adventure and exploration
- Board original ships and see how explorers lived
- Learn about the High North with an educational film
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
9/1/2021 - 11/10/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We have lifts in both buildings, and a stair lift to get down the stairs to the Gjøa building. Guests are not able to enter the lower decks with a wheelchair or a stroller.
- Animals allowed only with an ID
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Frammuseet
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesOsloAttractions & Museums - StavangerMuseum Tickets & Passes - StavangerAttractions & Museums - StockholmMuseum Tickets & Passes - StockholmAttractions & Museums - CopenhagenMuseum Tickets & Passes - CopenhagenCategory
Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Fram Museum (Frammuseet)Karl Johans GateIbsen MuseumPort of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Bygdøy PeninsulaNorwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Holmenkollen Ski JumpAstrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Oslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)