2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a new perspective on Oslo’s impeccable scenery when you book a sightseeing cruise along the Oslofjord. Pick between morning and afternoon tour times, hop aboard the vessel, and take to the water. You’ll admire sights like the Oslo Opera House, the city’s waterfront, and nearby natural enclaves, and will learn stories behind the sights from the on-board commentary. During the winter months, the tour includes a stop at Bygdøy.
- Enjoy a relaxing sightseeing experience aboard a cruise of the Oslofjord
- See the city’s highlights, and learn more from the on-board commentary
- Beat the crowds and see a new perspective on Oslo
- In the winter, explore the museums and sights of the Bygdøy
Saved to wishlist!
Commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop off
Food and drink, unless specified
Departure & Return
Oslo sightseeing fjord Tour , Rådhusbrygge 3 0160, 0160 Oslo, NorwayThis activity will end right where it started.
Waterfront of the Oslo City Hall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A day at the Bygdøy Museums and Oslo Fjord Sightseeing:
- First join the 2 hour Fjord Sightseeing leaving 10.30, then we make a
- During winter season:
- at 12:20 on Bygdøynes letting passengers off for a 2.5 hours visit to museums, at 14:50 we depart from Bygdøynes arriving 15:00 at City Hall.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Batservice Sightseeing A/S
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Stop at Bygdøy was a great way to get in more sites through the day." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Winter Cruise on the Oslofjord
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWater ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportOsloAudio Guides - StavangerWater Tours - StavangerDay Cruises - StavangerAudio Guides - StockholmWater Tours - StockholmDay Cruises - StockholmAudio Guides - CopenhagenWater Tours - CopenhagenDay Cruises - CopenhagenCategory
Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Holmenkollen Ski JumpOslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Bygdøy PeninsulaKarl Johans GateOslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)Fram Museum (Frammuseet)Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Ibsen MuseumAstrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)