6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Live commentary on board
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- DEPARTURE POINT-
Art Hotel Tartini and Hotel Piran at 10.45
Grand Hotel Bernardin at 10.55
Hotel Ville Park and Hotel Histrion at 11.00
Hotel Palace, Hotel Grand Portoroz, Hotel Slovenija, Hotel Riviera, Hotel Neptun and Hotel Mirna at 11.05 on the bus station opposite Hotel Palace
Hotel Metropol at 11.10
Hotel Marita at 11.15
Camp Lucija next to reception at 11.20
- Port of Koper
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Trip to Stanjel castle wine tasting and gourmet lunch 4 courses from Piran?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Trip to Stanjel castle wine tasting and gourmet lunch 4 courses from Piran?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Trip to Stanjel castle wine tasting and gourmet lunch 4 courses from Piran?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Trip to Stanjel castle wine tasting and gourmet lunch 4 courses from Piran?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Trip to Stanjel castle wine tasting and gourmet lunch 4 courses from Piran
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPiranFood Tours - KoperBus Tours - KoperWine Tastings - KoperHalf-day Tours - KoperFood Tours - TriesteBus Tours - TriesteWine Tastings - TriesteHalf-day Tours - TriesteFood Tours - PorecBus Tours - PorecWine Tastings - PorecHalf-day Tours - PorecCategory