- 2 hours and 30 minutes private walking tour of Potsdam and Sanssouci
- Visit the Brandenburg Gate, the Dutch quarter and St. Nicolas Church on a walking tour of Potsdam
- Admire UNESCO-listed gems like Sanssouci Palace and City Palace
- Stroll around the Sanssouci palace gardens and see the Chinese Tea House and Frederic the Great’s tomb
- Pick-up from a centrally located meeting point
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
We meet you at Potsdam main railway station at the exit "Babelsberger Strasse". You get there easily by using the city train from Berlin.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The train ride to Potsdam will take approximately 1 hour please check the transport routes before travelling
- The terms and conditions of Sightseeing Point GmbH apply
- If you wish to visit Sanssouci Palace after the tour - note that the palace is closed on Mondays
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Point GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.