- Embark on a bus tour and enjoy an open panoramic view of the city of Prague
- Visit famous locations such as the Old and the New Town, the Prague Castle, and the Jewish Quarter
- See Spanish Synagogue, St. Agnes Monastery, Republic Square, Municipal House, Powder Tower and more
- Choose audio-commentary from 26 different languages
Departure & Return
Directions: The departure point is a bus stop/ticket booth/kiosk marked “Martin Tour”, located on the corner of Parizska Street No. 1 and the Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti). The nearest metro station is "Staromestska" (line A), a 3-min. walk down Kaprova Street. GPS: 50.0879793, 14.4202731
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- No restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Martin Tour Prague Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.