- Day trip to the 13th century mining town of Kutna Hora
- See the majestic gothic St. Barbara's Cathedral
- Visit one of the most important UNESCO Heritage sites
- Learn about the sites medieval history
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The Yellow Kiosk of Prague Sightseeing Tours Address: Náměstí Republiky 3 110 00 Prague 1 Directions: Opposite the Municipal House (near Powder Gate)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your tour begins with pickup in central Prague. Hop aboard your coach and begin the journey toward Kutna Hora.
Upon arrival, follow your guide to discover the area’s top sites. Admire the Gothic design of St. Barbara's Cathedral, dedicated to the patron saint of miners, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Stop at the former royal mint that once manufactured Prague groschen and gold ducats. Visit the Sedlec Ossuary, also known as the 'bone church,' a small chapel estimated to display the skeletons of 40,000 to 70,000 people, each arranged artistically to form the chapel’s décor.
Your tour concludes with transportation back to your original departure point in Prague.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cedok
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized