7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Sapporo at your own pace and customize your itinerary to your own preferences on this full-day private guided tour. After getting picked up from your hotel, embark on a walking tour of downtown area and visit TV Tower, Odori Park, and the former Hokkaido Government Office Building. Stop for lunch (own expense) at the Central Wholesale Market, famed for its seafood, then visit Hokkaido Shrine in Maruyama Park.
- Private tour exclusively for your party
- Flexibility to customize the tour according to your interests
- Get insights into local history and culture from your guide
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
English or Mandarin speaking licensed guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Walking tour (w/ Guide only)
Private vehicle (w/ Vehicle)
Entrance fees: 600-1520 yen per person. Depending on the facilities you go in
[Guide only] Transportation for you and guide: 740 yen per person or 7500 yen per taxi
[w/ Vehicle] Parking fee: 1000-2000 yen per vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Additional fee (Guide 3,000 yen, Vehicle 10,000 yen per hour) will apply if the tour exceeds 8 hours by your request or if you do not return at the designated time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel Inc.
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sapporo Private Full-Day Tour with Local Licensed Guide?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sapporo Private Full-Day Tour with Local Licensed Guide?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Sapporo Private Full-Day Tour with Local Licensed Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Sapporo Private Full-Day Tour with Local Licensed Guide
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSapporoFood Tours - HokkaidoBus Tours - HokkaidoCity Tours - HokkaidoWalking Tours - HokkaidoMarkets - HokkaidoFull-day Tours - HokkaidoFood Tours - NaritaBus Tours - NaritaCity Tours - NaritaWalking Tours - NaritaMarkets - NaritaFull-day Tours - NaritaFood Tours - KawagoeBus Tours - KawagoeCity Tours - KawagoeWalking Tours - KawagoeMarkets - KawagoeFull-day Tours - KawagoeCategory