- 2-day shore excursion to the histroical highlights and arresting landmarks of St. Petersburg
- Marvel at the majesty of the Faberge Museum and Peterhof
- Embark on guided tours of sacred structures, the Church on the Spilled Blood and the Peter and Paul Fortress
- Discover the enriching exhibits of the Hermitage, Russia's largest museum
- Receive an insightful introduction to the history and culture of the city from your expert guide
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- BLANKET VISA will be provided separately from the tour voucher. Please make sure to print it out before you set off (each passenger MUST receive and print a blanket visa (tour ticket) from local operator to pass the customs during disembarkation)
- Visa-free tour available only for cruise passengers
- Please provide the following information for the blanket visa (tour ticket): 1. Your full names as shown on your passports 2. D.O.B(s) 3. Citizenship(s) 4. Passport number(s) 5. Dates of the trip
- Not accessible for people with mobility issues. In case you are travelling with a wheelchair, mobile scooter or a walking frame, please consider taking a private tour
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- To clear the customs in St. Petersburg port you should have: 1. Valid passport 2. Printed blanket visa provided by local operator
- Your blanket visa requires you to be accompanied with a guide at all times
- Please note the sequence of the sights is subject to change
- The Hermitage reserves the right to adjust the entrance time slot
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not available for travelers with mobility issues
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY TJ Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Please note there is a lot of walking, and because of the small group size there is not a bathroom on the bus, as its a small van size." See review
- "Small group, great guide, this is the best way to see this wonderful city." See review
- "There is a lot to see in St Petersburg so any 2 day tour needs a balance of seeing sights and not being too hectic." See review