- Skip the line by purchasing your entrance ticket ahead of time
- Choose from one- or two-day passes to suit your vacation sightseeing schedule
- You decide when to visit the Hermitage and how long to stay at the museum
- Customize your itinerary; browse each room of art for as long as you like
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Important: Please note that the Viator voucher is not your ticket to enter the Hermitage Museum. After confirmation you will receive an official e-ticket. To pass to the exposition, you must scan a barcode on the printed e-ticket or mobile phone screen to the scanner on the turnstile.
- Since January 28, 2022, by the decision of the Government of St. Petersburg, visiting the museum is temporarily allowed only for persons over 18 years old.
- Be ready to show passport or ID; a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The visitor is recommended to arrive at the Museum entrance no later than 15 minutes before the start of the session indicated on the ticket.
- Important: Admission to the museum of foreign citizens is carried out in the presence of a negative PCR test for the detection of coronavirus infection issued in paper form, performed a day before visiting the museum.
- Important: One of the following documents must be presented at the entrance to the museum for Russian citizens: 1) QR code confirming the fact of vaccination; 2) QR code confirming the fact of a previous illness; 3) The document confirming the fact of medical contraindications for vaccination (presented together with a negative PCR test).
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Weatlas
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "it might be better to take a guide there is no direction inside you stagger from room to room and must be easy to miss rooms." See review