- 3-hour cultural walking tour of St Petersburg
- Discover the grandeur of the imperial city with a guide
- Stroll along Nevsky Prospect to St Isaac’s Cathedral
- Head to a traditional Russian cafe for traditional dishes
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Cross the Neva River and stop for panoramic views of the Palace Embankment. See the Hermitage Museum, the Chamber of Curiosities, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, and the Admiralty.
Next, follow your guide to the oldest structure in the city, and the site where the town of Peter started in 1703- Peter and Paul Fortress.
On your way from fortress back to the Nevsky prospect discover the deepest metro in the world
Then stroll along Nevsky Prospect, bustling with restaurants, theaters, museums, and ornate palaces of the ex-Russian aristocracy, and learn the history behind the area as you go.
Afterward, make your last stop at a traditional Russian cafe to try traditional dishes . Your walking tour will end here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Maximum group size is 12
- As we stop at a few cathedrals during this tour, we might encounter a few services along the way. If this happens, we'll find an alternative route for the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures- Russia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms