8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Step back to the days of Russia’s 18th-century Tsars on a 4-hour tour of the Catherine Palace in Pushkin, formerly called Tsarskoe Selo. Travel from St Petersburg by air-conditioned vehicle and tour the the blue-and-white baroque palace, sometimes dubbed the Pushkin Palace. Ogle the gold and marble interiors, including the Amber Room, spectacularly coated in amber and mirrors; and admire the gardens. Upgrade to include a visit to the Pavlovsk Palace, one of the most beautiful palaces in St Petersburg. Numbers are limited to nine for a more personalized experience.
- Half-day tour of Pushkin (Tsarskoye Selo) and the Catherine Palace in in St Petersburg
- Explore the beautiful town of Pushkin on a small-group guided tour
- Admire the famous Catherine Palace, once the summer residence of the Russian tsars
- Upgrade to include a tour of the magnificent Pavlovsk Palace
- Enjoy comfortable transportation by air conditioned car or minivan
- Small-group tour to ensure personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off