- Private 3-hour tour of old and new Tallinn, by foot and air-conditioned transport
- Learn about Tallinn’s history, culture and landmarks from an expert guide
- Drive through the beautiful Kadriorg quarter to see its baroque palace and park
- Visit the beachfront Pirita area and see the famous Estonian Song Grounds
- Take a walking tour of UNESCO-listed Tallinn Old Town, with its cobbled squares and streets
- Admire Old Town Square and the splendid city views from Toompea Hill
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary with personalized attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Ulemiste Airport, Tallinn Estonia
- Port of Tallinn, Kesklinn, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
What To Expect
Drive through Kadriorg, a beautiful, leafy neighborhood dotted with 19th-century villas and centered around a palace and park. See the elegant baroque palace and rose gardens, and learn how they were built for Russia’s Catherine I by her husband Peter the Great in the early 1700s.
Continue to the beachfront Pirita area and view the Song Festival Grounds, where Estonians celebrate their love of singing with a national song festival, held every five years. Hear how singing is a central part of the Estonian national identity, and learn how it has played a key part in the country’s struggles for independence since the 1900s.
Next, head into the Old Town for a stroll around the city’s picture-perfect medieval district. Stretch your legs as you delve into the cobbled squares and lanes, and discover the lovely landmarks of this UNESCO-listed enclave.
Admire the Gothic Old Town Hall and Old Town Square, and climb up Toompea Hill. On route, see highlights such as the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, and soak up the stunning hillside views over the medieval town’s spires, rooftops and turrets.
After three hours, your tour ends when your guide says goodbye in the Old Town, leaving you to sightsee or shop independently. Alternatively, request a transfer back to your hotel or the cruise port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pricing is per vehicle
- Our guide can arrange a port drop off for a surcharge/taxi. Cost is around 10€
- please specify what time you wish to start your tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Randon Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.