- Guided shore excursion in Tallinn
- Use your time in port for a sightseeing tour of the Estonian capital
- Visit Kadriorg Park, Pirita, and the Song Festival Grounds
- Explore Tallinn Old Town on a walking tour and relax with a coffee
- Gaze down at the Lower Old Town from Toompea Castle
Departure & Return
Please note, the meeting point in Tallinn is located OUTSIDE the cruise harbor gate. You have to walk about 15 minutes from your cruise ship (depending on the dock number) to reach the meeting point of private tour operators.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you travel away from the port by air-conditioned bus, you’ll learn about Tallinn and the sights covered by your itinerary. Your first stop is Kadriorg Park, home to Kadriorg Palace — an impressive building created by Tsar Peter the Great for Catherine I. Hop out to take photos by the Pirita seaside, walk in the Song Festival Grounds, and see the Olympic village that was created in Soviet style.
Tallinn Old Town beckons, so head into the historical center next to discover its beautifully preserved medieval architecture. After a short break for souvenir shopping or eating, you’ll continue with a walking tour from Toompea Castle of the Upper Old Town. Take a look inside Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, then relax with a coffee and pastry before you check out the delights of the Lower Old Town.
Admire the fortified town wall and its 25 towers as well as the town hall and one of the world’s oldest pharmacies. See Catherine’s Passage, then finish your tour by the Viru Gates — home to a large car-free area that’s perfect for independent shopping or sightseeing. Your experience ends back at the start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important–At time of booking, customers must provide the following information: Ship name and sailing date (when your cruise starts)
- Maximum of 26 participants in each group
- Departure time based on ship's arrival information
- It is recommended to bring a bottle of water
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not suitable for those with mobility issues, and cannot accommodate wheelchairs or mobility scooters.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY SPB-Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Shore Excursion: Old Town Tallinn and Kadriorg-Pirita Seaside.