- A small-group food tour in Estonia
- Savor delicious local delicacies at a variety of stops
- Visit local sites like the chocolate museum, old pharmacy, and local food market
- See local culture in a unique and fun way
- Learn about local food traditions from a friendly, informative guide
- Avoid the hassle of a large group on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
Gathering is next to Tallinn Tourism Info Centre. Our guide will meet & greet you there with a sign "Food Sightseeing Estonia".
Tour ends at Baltic Station Market.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with walking difficulties due to cobblestoned streets in the old town
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Sightseeing Estonia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands