2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Slip on a kimono and savor a multi-course kaiseki dinner while you’re entertained by a geisha performance. A host greets you at an authentic Japanese restaurant in Tokyo during this 3-hour evening experience. Settle in with a small group as you’re served traditional dishes and converse with the geisha who are trained in dance, music and the art of communication.
- Geisha performance and kaiseki dinner in Tokyo
- Be entertained by geishas schooled in traditional arts
- Feast on a multi-course meal of authentic Japanese cuisine
- Small-group experience ensures personalized service
Saved to wishlist!
Kaiseki dinner - multi-course traditional Japanese meal, including one drink per person
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
4-chōme-17-3 Honjo , 4-chōme-17-3 Honjo, Sumida City, Tokyo 130-0004, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Floor seating is default unless otherwise specified (chair seating available upon request)
- Children must be age 10 or older and accompanied by an adult
- Private dinner events for your group are available upon request (if selected option).
- Pending Approval: The dinner may need a minimum of 6 to 8 people to book. When you make a booking, you will be placed on a waiting list until more people have confirmed their booking for the same date, or you will be asked to reschedule to a different day to attend this tour. Confirmations regarding your booking will be sent at least 5 days before your activity date.
- For events with less people, the company may still proceed with the event and in which only one geisha will attend.
- Depending on availability (especially during peak season), there may be only one geisha attending the event. In addition, the venue may change depending on availability and group size.
- Attire: Please also wear socks as there will be tatami mats.
- Non-Smoking: All seats are non-smoking; there are designated areas outside for those who would like to smoke.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you want to do private geisha event, we recommend booking 2 geisha for more than 5 people.
- For groups with 15 or more people, there will be at least 3 geisha for the event.
- All-you-can-drink Option: For groups of 10 or more people, nomihodai (all-you-can-drink) is available at 2900 JPY per person, payable in cash at the venue. At the time of booking, please let Japan Awaits know that you would like to include nomihodai (all-you-can-drink). For groups of 9 or less people, nomihodai is not available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Authentic Geisha Performance and Entertainment including a Kaiseki Course Dinner?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Authentic Geisha Performance and Entertainment including a Kaiseki Course Dinner?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Authentic Geisha Performance and Entertainment including a Kaiseki Course Dinner?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Authentic Geisha Performance and Entertainment including a Kaiseki Course Dinner?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Authentic Geisha Performance and Entertainment including a Kaiseki Course Dinner
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTokyoTheaters - KantoTheaters - MusashinoTheaters - KawasakiCategory
Inokashira Park Tours & TicketsToshogu Shrine (Nikko Toshogu) Tours & TicketsKappabashi (Kitchen Town) Tours & Tickets21_21 Design Sight Tours & TicketsFuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko) Tours & TicketsGinza Tours & TicketsNamjatown Tours & TicketsTokyo Station (Tokyo Eki) Tours & TicketsTokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG) Tours & TicketsTokyo Dome City Tours & TicketsOdaiba Seaside Park (Oaidaba Kaihin Koen) Tours & TicketsTsukishima Monja Street Tours & TicketsShinjuku Golden Gai Tours & TicketsShibuya Tours & TicketsTokyo Solamachi Tours & TicketsFuji-Hakone-Izu National Park Tours & TicketsHaneda Airport (HND) Tours & TicketsSky Circus Sunshine60 Observatory Tours & TicketsOmotesando Tours & TicketsMeiji Jingu Stadium Tours & Tickets