- Rare opportunity to meet and talk with a geisha
- Small-group tour (maximum 15): Ensures an intimate experience
- Learn how to correctly do hair and make up and dress in a kimono
- Option to get photos taken by a professional photographer
Departure & Return
The direction to the meeting point will be provided after booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear t-shirt or tank top and shorts under the kimono
- Please wear socks for the tatami mat floors
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- Hair dressing: For guests who have dreadlocks or other hairstyles that cannot be combed through, please tell us at the time of your booking so that we can prepare in advance for this case. The staff at the venue may dress the guest with a wig instead of combing the guest’s hair. For cases of multiple guests in one session, some wigs may be used again (the inside will be wiped before a second guest would use it on the same day).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms