- Hassle-free experience with three sake tastings, snacks, and water included
- Learn top tips on how to decode a sake label
- Small-group experience limited to a maximum of 10 travelers
- Ask questions to an expert—enjoy a session with a sake sommelier
Departure & Return
Meet at Exit B2, which is across from "ISETAN". Please go to ground level. I will send you detail one day before the tour day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Experience Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- "A very informative and interesting seminar / tasting if you are interested in learning more about Sake!" See review