Departure & Return
Tea utensils and vases Kakinuma 3-21-9 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032 10 minutes walk from "Asakusa Station" on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Toei Asakusa Line, and Tobu Line
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Items to bring：Mask, socks (please wear)
- We have chairs for people who cannot sit upright.
- Free WI-FI：None
- Toilet：Available (Western Style)
- If the event cannot be implemented due to weather/disaster, etc., we will contact you by email the day before.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms