6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Tokyo’s top attractions your way on a private custom 6-hour tour, which allows you to design your own experience. Either follow a basic itinerary suggested by your guide or create your own schedule from scratch, visiting highlights such as Tsukiji Fish Market, Meiji Shrine, and Asakusa Temple. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included on this private tour, during which you’ll receive undivided attention from your guide.
- Private custom 6-hour tour of Tokyo
- Choose between following a simply itinerary or creating a schedule from scratch
- Tick off highlights such as Tsukiji Fish Market, Meiji Shrine, and Asakusa Temple
- Receive undivided attention from a private driver and guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, and refreshments are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located)
Round-trip private transfer in luxury vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your Pickup Location when you are booking our tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pick n GO
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Custom Tokyo Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Custom Tokyo Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Custom Tokyo Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Custom Tokyo Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Custom Tokyo Tour
5 hours 45 minutes
1 day 10 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoBus Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoHalf-day Tours - KantoBus Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoHalf-day Tours - MusashinoBus Tours - KawasakiHistorical Tours - KawasakiHalf-day Tours - KawasakiCategory
Hakone Open-Air MuseumTokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)Oedo Onsen MonogatariShiba Park (Shiba Koen)Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT)Edo-Tokyo MuseumSanrio PurolandRoppongi Kaguwa Japanese Dance CabaretTokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)Tokyo Photographic Art Museum (Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography)Thunder Gate (Kaminarimon)Tokyo Dome CityTokyo TowerNakamise Shopping StreetHarajuku21_21 Design SightSumida River (Sumida Gawa)Kitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)Meiji Jingu StadiumOmotesando