4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Tokyo with a private guide, and see the sights of the Japanese capital by e-bike. With an electronic motor that starts when you pedal, the bike offers the perfect Tokyo transport; you’ll avoid the traffic, park easily, and see the sights without getting tired. One highlight is a ride around the Tokyo Imperial Palace, but the route also takes in the ruins of Edo Castle, the Chidorigafuchi lake, and more. Note that the bike hire is at your own expense.
- Choose from a wide selection of start times to suit your plans in Tokyo
- Take a break for lunch or breakfast, depending on the time you start
- Cover more ground in less time and do a lap around the Imperial Palace
- Enjoy a more flexible tour with a guide just for your personal group
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Bike rental fee
Departure & Return
Tokyo Station , 1 Chome-9 Marunouchi, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 100-0005, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
The Marunouchi central Exit at Tokyo Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If it's rainy on the tour date, your tour routes/spots will be changed.
- This plan is not recommended to a person who use a wheelchair, as this plan rents a bicycle.
- Due to the use of electric bicycles, users of this tour are required to be over the height of 145cm. (There is no age limit)
- Please remember to bring your passport with you, as proof of identity is needed to rent a bike.
- You will need to pay by cash to rent a bike, so please remeber to bring at least 3,000 jpy with you.
- As you will be riding a bike, please come dressed in comfortable clothing, and remeber to bring a bottle of water! (You are also welcome to buy refreshments during the tour.)
- If you have a camera, we recommend you bring it on the tour as there are many photo opportunities!
- We ask for your understanding that we will only be visiting Meiji Seimei Kan and the National Diet Building to look at the buildings' exterior architecture, and will not actually be entering the buildings.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 2000)
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - A bike tour in the center of Tokyo?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - A bike tour in the center of Tokyo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - A bike tour in the center of Tokyo?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - A bike tour in the center of Tokyo
4 to 5 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoMountain Bike Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoFull-day Tours - KantoHalf-day Tours - KantoMountain Bike Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoFull-day Tours - MusashinoHalf-day Tours - MusashinoMountain Bike Tours - KawasakiHistorical Tours - KawasakiFull-day Tours - KawasakiHalf-day Tours - KawasakiCategory
Namjatown Tours & TicketsGhibli Museum Tours & TicketsTokyo DisneySea® Tours & TicketsKokugikan Sumo Stadium & Museum Tours & TicketsJapanese Sword Museum (Token Hakubutsukan) Tours & TicketsChidorigafuchi Moat Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds Tokyo Tours & TicketsAmeyoko Shopping Street (Ameya-Yokocho) Tours & TicketsThunder Gate (Kaminarimon) Tours & TicketsEngaku-ji Temple Tours & TicketsEdo-Tokyo Museum Tours & TicketsNezu Museum (Nezu Bijutsukan) Tours & TicketsHaneda Airport (HND) Tours & TicketsKabukicho Tours & TicketsFuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko) Tours & TicketsKasai Rinkai Park Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan) Tours & TicketsShibuya Tours & TicketsTokyo Skytree Tours & TicketsNakamise Shopping Street Tours & Tickets