- Find offbeat sights and shopping streets away from Tokyo’s tourist districts
- Visit several carefully chosen tachinomi, and enjoy enough food for a dinner
- Hear tips for Tokyo nightlife around the streets of Oimachi and Kamata
- Enjoy a relaxed night out with a small group of just five people and a guide
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide outside the faregates of JR Oimachi Station. Please be careful to ensure that you are at JR Oimachi (not the Rinkai line) and that you are at the East Exit (not Central East Exit or any other exit).
Your guide will be happy to assist you with getting on the right train.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pinpoint Traveler, Inc
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by REAL, All-Inclusive Tokyo Food and Drink Adventure (leave the tourists behind).