- Kaiseki ryouri (haute cuisine) cookery class in Tokyo
- A hands-on experience ideal for lovers of Japanese cuisine
- Prepare up to eight different dishes and sample local specialties such as Wagyu beef
- Drink sake and green tea as you feast on the fruits of your labors
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people
Departure & Return
Shinanomachi 18, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo (Maya Shinanomachi II, Room No. 314)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Instructions in English
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- A maximum of 10 people in a class
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cooking Sun
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Wagyu Beef and Kaiseki Ryouri Tokyo Cooking Class.