- Meet some new friends and set the stage for a fun night out in the Japanese capital
- Includes all venue cover charges, one 'welcome shot' per bar, and special drink discounts
- Finish in time to catch the last train of the night (or stay out on your own until dawn)
- Great way to save money on going out while meeting some new friends
Departure & Return
**SPECIAL NOTE ** October 18,19,25,26 Halloween events Starting Location change to Bar Milwaukee 〒106-0032 Tokyo, Minato City, Roppongi, 3 Chome−15−23 六本木花椿ビル B1F (around the corner from bar Propaganda) Please exit Roppongi Station Walk in the direction the the Tokyo Tower (Big Red Eiffel Tower)
What To Expect
Continue to a second bar, where there will be more music, and more games and activities to keep the fun going. Once you’ve warmed up, you’ll continue on to a Tokyo dance club, where you can show off a few moves with your new friends. Your trip ends with plenty of time to catch the last train, although you are free to keep the party going until the club closes. For more information about the typical trip itinerary, please review the details below.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 20
- Must have a valid photo ID to enter clubs
- You may not be able to purchase drinks with credit cards (Policy varies from bar to bar)
- Dress code for nightclubs: No flip-flops, shorts, sleeveless shirts, track pants, sweat pants
- Tour operator is not responsible for photo IDs not accepted by security or denial of club entry based on dress code
- Use a public coin locker near the train stations to keep your valuables safe
- If you have any questions about train schedules, ask the pub crawl staff
- There are plenty of places to eat near the meeting point
- Average age of attendees is 20 - 38 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tokyo Pub Crawl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "For all Party goers who like to experience a good night life with fellow travelers and locals alike, I recommend this." See review