Departure & Return
Access： ・A 1-minute walk from the Thunder Gate of Sensoji Temple ・A 1-minute walk from Exit A4 of Asakusa Station on Toei Asakusa Line/Tokyo Metro Ginza Line ・A 3-minute walk from Exit 2 on Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- In this workshop, you will use a tweezer to pinch and fold the cloth. A child of 6 years old or older can take part in the activity. Please consult us in advance if you like to bring children younger than 6.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms