Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Dinner cruise on the Danube River
- Enjoy traditional Austrian fare and live Viennese music
- Evening activity leaves your day free for other interests
- See Vienna's landmarks from the water
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before departure and go to the DDSG Blue Danube ticket office to exchange your voucher for a ticket.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Indulge in a dinner buffet of typical Austrian food and listen to live music by a Heurigen singing duo, featuring Radio Wiener Lied's Erich Zib. Watch the scenery of Vienna pass by as darkness falls.
Return to the original departure point at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY DDSG Blue Danube Schiffahrt GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands