- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Relax in round-trip transportation from Vienna
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle
- Feel confident with a guide on hand at all times
Departure & Return
Departure Point: take the U4 metro line (green line) and get off at the endpoint HÜTTELDORF. Follow the EXIT "Keißlergasse" and take the escalator. Wait either inside or in front of the building. I will meet you there. Thanks you for being on time!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- In case of bad weather conditions (heavy rain), the tour will be cancelled or postponed. By booking the tour, you accept this condition.
- Proper hiking gear, especially hiking boots with good grip are essential for participating.
- Bring as well snacks and water (minimum 1 litre) for the day, sun- and rain protection, personal medication
- Due to the trail conditions, the tour is not suited for wheelchair users and people with walking impediment
- Walking time is 3 hours (without breaks)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Required minimum number of attendees: 2
- Private Tour / Small group tour: minimum 2, maximum 6 people
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Das Leben spueren - Embrace Life
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "This is a moderate level hike so be sure to bring some water and shoes with good traction." See review