- Enjoy free time to explore Salzburg on your own
- Get the personalized experience of a private guide
- Skip public transit and relax in round trip transportation from your hotel
- See filming locations from the classic film 'The Sound of Music'
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan, with guided commentary
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A current valid passport (ID for EU citizens) is required on the day of travel
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY White Alligator Tours OG
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "The Cathloic church were the Sound of Music was filmed, offers bottled holy water (donation required) for special keepsakes/gifts." See review